Sunday, November 3, 2013

NaNoWriMo

Hello everyone, this is a little note explaining to you why this blog will be more bare than usual in the Month of November.  That's right I am doing NaNoWriMo, which if you don't know stands for Nation Novel Writing Month.

NaNoWriMo is a challenge/program that people all over the world do in the month of November.  The challenge is to write 50,000 words this month.  It is a difficult task, but I have done it before and I will do it once again this year.

That being said, I will be writing in most of my free time, which means I won't be reading much.  I will do my best to keep posting on this blog, but the posts will most likely not be in the form of a book review.
Never fear! In December, I will be right back on schedule posting book reviews and other things.

Anyway, if I don't see you soon, I'll see you in December!
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment