Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Covers I wish I could redesign

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


1. & 2. Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - I know the covers have been redesigned, but the first ones were the worst.  They are corny and cheesy but not in a good way.  
3. & 4. The Name of The Star and The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson. - I'm not a huge fan of these covers. The redesign with the ghost-like lettering is much better than the first try, but I would like to try my hand at designing those covers. 

These are the covers that have recently stood out to me, but seriously I would probably make the worst cover designer, unless you really like the word covers. That would probably be the most of my designs, words.

No comments:

Post a Comment