Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Debuts I'm Excited for


hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

It is always hard to do a list like this because I don't read synopses so these picks are purely on the cover and/or title since all of these are new authors.



1. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
2. Gilded by Christina L. Farley
3. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings



4. The Islands at the End of The World by Austin Aslan
5. Hexed by Michelle Krys
6. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige


7. Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones
8. Wordless by Adrianne Strickland
9. The Break-up Artist by Phillip Siegal 


10. Trust Me, I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer
11. Something Real by Heather Demetrios
12. My Faire Lady by Laura Wettersten 



3 comments:

  1. I took this assignment in a bit of a different direction and listed debuting series, not necessarily debuting authors. My list is totally different from everyone else's. LOL. But, I'm finding out about some of the cool debut authors from you all, so that's awesome!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I'm so excited for so many of these and a few made my list too. Side Effects May Vary looks so good, I can't wait to read that one! There seems to be so many good books coming out in 2014, I'm not sure where I'll find the time to read them all. I hope you get to all of your picks :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Side Effects is very popular this week. Would love for you to stop by and check out my Top Ten

    ReplyDelete