Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. 

Okay, okay.  I feel like I'm a broken record with a lot of these books, but you know what?  This spring is the spring that I quit putting off the books I want to read.  Here we go!

1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
3. Champion by Marie Lu
4. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
5. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
6. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
7. Matched by Ally Condie
8. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
9. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
10. The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick

2 comments:

  1. Great choices! Insurgent was on our list as well! I haven't gotten around to reading Legend yet, but I've heard so many great things about that series. Between Shades of Gray is SOOOOOO good! I absolutely loved it and I'm sure you will. I really hope you enjoy reading all of these books when you get around to them! Here's my TTT: http://unearthlyreviews.blogspot.com/2014/03/top-ten-tuesday-spring-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally resolve to read Code Name Verity this spring too :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete