Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet

hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.


1. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphey - I found out about this book at the end of last year and ever since then it's been on my list.  I pretty sure I want to own this book for various reasons, but I still haven't had the opportunity to read it.

2. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - This is one of those classics that I really want to read but I keep forgetting I don't own it.  Every time I go to pick it up off my shelf, I realize that it's not there. I just need to go ahead and buy it already!

3. What It Is by Lynda Barry - This graphic novel is beautiful!  I've been meaning to read this book for a very long time, but more importantly I want to own it. 


4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - I realize this book just came out but I still don't own it and I still haven't read it.  And it's driving me crazy.

5. Mr Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan - This book just sounds so interesting, plus the cover is gorgeous!

6. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - I have my eye on all of her books, but this is the first one I want to read and I just haven't found the perfect moment to pick it up. 


7. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones - Ever since I saw this movie, I've wanted to read the book behind the movie.  I've been told it's very different but that hasn't stopped me from looking for it everywhere I go.

8. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - I've heard quite a bit about this book this year and it's steadily making it's way to the top of my TBR.

9. Flora & Ulysses: The Illuminated Adventures by Kate DiCamillo - I just found out that she wrote this book and you know how much I love Kate DiCamillo!  It's also won the Newbery Medal this year. 

10. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman - I've had my eye on this book since it was released and I still haven't found the time to read it, but I find myself wandering back to it every chance I get.







No comments:

Post a Comment