Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR


hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This fall I want to get around to some of the books that have come out this year and some of the older books on my book shelf.  However, I have a list of genres that I have to get around to as well, so I'm going to try and incorporate those into this TBR.

1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
2. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
3. Something Real by Heather Demetrios


4. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
5. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
6. The Young Elites by Marie Lu


7. Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
8. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
9. Matched by Ally Condie


10. Ugies by Scott Westerfeld
11. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
12. Splintered by A.G Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment