Thursday, October 9, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week (#12)

hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.

Quibbler or Daily Prophet

OH this is a very difficult decision because I would be interested in reading both.  I would love reading the Quibbler.  It would be like crack to me; I may not believe everything I read but I would definitely enjoy reading it.  Besides, Mr. Lovegood knows how to report news.  However, I would be interested in reading the Daily Prophet for more run-of-the-mill news, though I would find it nearly as entertaining nor informative as the Quibbler.  Either way the moving pictures would be incredibly cool!


1 comment:

  1. I think I could have gone with both before the DP sold out and started lying to it's readers. After that, I would always pick The Quibbler, even though it is a bit wacky at times. I think it would be good fun to read all the same :D But I agree, moving pictures = COOL!

    ReplyDelete