Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: New Series I Want to Start

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I found this harder than I expected so I decided the choose series that started in 2010 or later.  That makes them newish, right?

1. The Selection by Kiera Cass (2012)
2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (2011)
3. The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett (2013)


4. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (2012)
5. Across the Universe by Beth Revis (2011)
6. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy (2013)


7. Splintered by A.G. Howard (2013)
8. Mind Games by Kiersten White (2013)
9. Taken by Erin Bowman (2013)


10. The Archived by Victoria Schwab (2013)
11. Hexed by Michelle Krys (2014)

3 comments:

  1. I've only read The Selection from your list but all books were AMAZING! I know there are some pretty harsh reviews of it out there but while I'm usually hard to impress I loved it. I can't wait to start Shatter Me, that book sounds absolutely wonderful. Mind Games and The 5th Wave are on my TBR list too but neither made my list today. :(
    Wonderful list. :))
    My TTT: http://reading-is-dreaming-with-open-eyes.blogspot.hu/2014/10/top-new-series-i-want-to-start.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks. There are quite a few of these series that I really want to read myself - Shatter Me, The 5th Wave, Grisha and The Archived especially, they look so good. I hope you can get to some of these soon :) TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a lot of similarities! Shatter Me, Shadow and Bone, Across the Universe, and The 5th Wave! But I can't believe you haven't read The Selection yet! Get on it!!!! Soooooo good!

    Check out my TTT

    ReplyDelete