Thursday, January 22, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week (#26)

hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.

Best chill spot:

My first thought is by the lake.  On warm spring days or cool fall days this would probably be my go to spot.  It's a place where I could go and read, or do homework, or just hang out.  It feels a lot like where the Marauder's spent their time outside of class.

The other place I thought about was the room of requirement.  I mean that room could turn into any place I wanted/needed.  That would be amazing.  There has to be someplace to go when it becomes to cold to sit by the water.  It would likely turn into a library of sorts with ladders and secret rooms and enough room for everyone that wants to join me.  Yeah, there's already a library at Hogwarts but it has Madam Pince hush everyone.



1 comment:

  1. I love your thought of turning the Room of Requirement into a cozy library with no Madam Pince. That's the reason I didn't choose the library in the first place. Genius! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete