Sunday, April 5, 2015

April TBR: People's Choice


This theme is a bit tricky but I'm going to go with it.  I have chosen several people to go to my book shelf and pick out books for me to read.  In these moments, I know which books I'm hoping they pick and which ones I'm praying they skip over.  It really makes you aware of which books you don't want to read.  Anyway, the people have spoken and I will attempt to read some of these books.  Hopefully I won't get distracted. 




Currently Reading
  • The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins


Possible Candidates
  • The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale (ABC)
  • Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart (Ecl.)
  • The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
  • Savvy by Ingrid Law (ABC)
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein (TBR)
  • Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (Ecl.)
  • Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
  • Okay For Now by Gary D. Schmidt (TBR)
  • Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (ABC) 
  • Matched by Ally Condie (TBR)

Book Club

  • Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein 

New Releases
  • Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein (April 21)
  • Rook by Sharon Cameron (April 28)

Key:
(Ecl.) = Eclectic Reader Challenge
(New) = Newbery Reading Challenge
(Full) = Full House Reading Challenge
(TBR) = 2015 TBR Pile Challenge
(ABC) = Alphabet Soup Challenge
(Ult.) = Teenreads Ultimate Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment