Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Read So Far This Year


hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Excluding the rereads this year, here are the books I've enjoyed the most so far.

1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
2. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
3. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein


4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
5. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
6. My Faire Lady by Laura Wettersten


7. The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall
8. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins


9. How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer
10. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins



5 comments:

  1. ACOTAR is on my TTT as well! i have fangirl, but haven't had a chance to read it yet! i keep seeing all the hype about it on twitter, so when i saw it at half price books recently i snagged a copy. i think i'll bump it up on my TBR list! great TTT today!
    http://www.wholly-books.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I've seen A Court of Thrones and Roses on just about everybody's list.

    Check out my TTT: http://pagestoexplore.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-ive-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW another person with A court of thorns and roses. I think almost everyone has it on theirs. I guess I'm gonna have to throw it on my TBR pile


    http://mommywantstoread.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-ive-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. We share The Girl on the Train! Fangirl and Code Name Verity are both fantastic. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACOTAR made my list this week too and if I had read Fangirl this year, it would have made the cut too :) I'm only reading Eleanor & Park at the moment though, but there's that ;) I also still need to read Snow Like Ashes. Awesome picks^^ xx

    ReplyDelete