Thursday, September 17, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week (#56)



hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Which one of the 5 trials the trio faced in the Sorcerer's Stone would have been your downfall?

If they were out of order, I'm pretty sure the potion one would get me good.  I'd get stuck because I wouldn't trust myself to drink the right potion. However, if we're talking about them in order, the chess board would definitely be my downfall.  I'm not great at chess.  I learned how to play when I was a kid, but I'm not sure I remember all the rules.  Plus, all that extreme wizards chess would freak me out.  It's very unlikely that I'd make it past that board game.



2 comments:

  1. Now that I come to think of it, I would probably never set foot beyond the door of Fluffy's chamber :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We singled out the same two trials^^ the potions one would get me for sure, I think nerves would get the better of me, I'd panic, sip poison and die o.O And similarly, I'm just 'OK' at chess, I tend to lose a lot LOL, so with deadly chess, I'd be dead. Awesome answer! xx

    ReplyDelete