Thursday, September 24, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week (#57)



hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Which books would you recommend to Harry?

Harry needs a little bit of an escape from his world and the muggle world too.

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis - I think he would enjoy these books.  I can just see Harry going through wardrobes searching for Narnia because if the wizarding world is real, why can't Narnia be as well.

The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien - I think he'd enjoy reading these books, knowing that the good guys do win in the end, not without changing them, but they win in the end.  Give him hope that everything might turn out in the end.  The good would conquer evil.




3 comments:

  1. We both picked LotR, that's SO cool :D I agree with your reasoning for it too^^ Narnia is another awesome pick, I never even thought of that one but I think Harry would have liked that one a lot too^^ GREAT choices! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I love the thought of Harry looking through wardrobes for Narnia LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choices. I picked LOTR and the Chronicles of Narnia too. Harry would probably wander into the vanishing cabinet in the room of requirement but he'd end up in Nocturn Alley rather than Narnia.

    ReplyDelete