Sunday, October 25, 2015

Fandom Mashup (#10)


Hosted by Micheline at Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Micheline has come up with a great idea and I can't pass up the opportunity to participate.  Each week Micheline will pose a unique fiction scenario and I will choose 5 characters from 5 different fandoms to help me with the situation.  It's going to be quite fun, I can already tell!

Scenario: You've succumbed to the Dark Side (they have cookies!).  Who do you want as your mentors of evil?

Darth Vader (Star Wars) - He is one of the ultimate villains and definitely one that I want being a mentor.  He'd teach me how to use the force and that would be a great advantage for me.  But also, I'd learn to use the force.


Loki (Marvel) - I just love him.  That's the real reason I'd choose him as a mentor.

Bellatrix (Harry Potter) - She's literally insane and I would be terrified of her, but I also think it would be so interesting to have her as a mentor.  Although, maybe I wouldn't enjoy her mentoring process as much as I think I would.  But hey, we'd get to set things on fire!


The Master - Missy (Doctor Who) - She is clever, calculated and quick-witted; her best friend is the Doctor so I'm bound to run into him once or twice.  I love how complicated and complex her villainy is and the fact that she shows little remorse.  She would be an excellent mentor.


Madam Mim (Sword in the Stone) - She's a shapeshifting witch with a vendetta against Merlin.  She could be an absolutely amazing mentor.  She could teach me how to shape-shift and to cast spells and all sorts of villainy!



3 comments:

  1. Hell Yes Vader and The Master :D I want to learn the ways of The Force too and well the Master would be such a blast - literally and figuratively XD I can't believe that I forgot about Loki tbh but I already cheated this week and had 6 picks instead of 5 so I guess it's for the best LOL! I'd be terrified of Bella too. If she wouldn't torture me or make me fear for me life then I'd enjoy her a lot...but that's a pretty big 'if' haha! And Madam Mim?! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be so worried about not making Bellatrix angry while learning how to be evil like her, lol. Ah, I love Loki, too! I'd want him on my team . . . just because! And Darth Vader is one of the greatest villains ever! Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loki!!!! He is just so perfect for this scenario =D and it would be so fun to have him as a mentor!
    And of course Vader and the Master! They are like the leaders of the Dark Side, so of course they're perfect for this team :D

    ReplyDelete