Sunday, January 3, 2016

Fandom Mashup (#15)


Hosted by Micheline at Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Micheline has come up with a great idea and I can't pass up the opportunity to participate.  Each week Micheline will pose a unique fiction scenario and I will choose 5 characters from 5 different fandoms to help me with the situation.  It's going to be quite fun, I can already tell!

Scenario: In a nightmare come to life, a gang of villains from all magical realms have somehow teamed up and are set to takeover all of the Universe!  Which villains are on this terrible team?!

Loki (Marvel) - He's the greatest Norse trickster, who has a troubled past, but he's definitely a villain in his own right.  He would be first on the list to take over the universe as long as he was promised rule over earth.


Voldemort (Harry Potter) - He's definitely going to be in on this, although I have trouble believing that he'd want to share power with any other villain out there.  So he'd go in and then betray all the other villains once most of the work has been done.


Darth Vader (Star Wars) - He's one of the ultimate villains, so naturally he's going to be in the mix here.  He knows his way around the galaxy in and out of hyperspace, so he'll be using the force like nobodies business.



Ursula (The Little Mermaid) - She will help control all the water on every planet.  With her powers, she can use all the sea creatures/beings to her advantage.  It would be a true take over.


The White Witch (The Chronicles of Narnia) - She is the reason that it was always winter in Narnia and she would use that power to conquer the universe.  The White Witch would work well with the other villains on this list too. 


1 comment:

  1. I wanted to add in Vader but for whatever reason when I did up my post he completely slipped my mind. Like what even?! He's obviously a perfect choice for this week. And I LOVE that you went with The White Witch! She's evil and fascinating all at once. I'm not surprised we all picked Voldemort for this topic...nor am I surprised at how popular Loki is XD

    ReplyDelete