Sunday, January 10, 2016

Fandom Mashup (#16)


Hosted by Micheline at Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Micheline has come up with a great idea and I can't pass up the opportunity to participate.  Each week Micheline will pose a unique fiction scenario and I will choose 5 characters from 5 different fandoms to help me with the situation.  It's going to be quite fun, I can already tell!

Scenario: With your team of villains poised to take over, you're going to need all the help you can get - and then some!  Who are your pick of heroes to save the Universe?

1. Harry Potter - He obviously has to be on this list seeing as he's the only one destined to destroy Voldemort.  It's kind of important that he be there to fight.


2. Rey (Star Wars) - (potential spoiler for the Force Awakens!) I could have had Luke here in the mix, but somehow I think Rey would do just as well, if not better.  She's spent her entire life looking after herself and the force is strong in her.  She would be just fine, plus there wouldn't be that weird father/son relationship moment to take into account.


3. The Hulk (Marvel) - I'm sure other people could take care of Loki, but I love how the Hulk takes care of him in the first Avengers movie.  So I'm totally okay with the complete takedown of Loki, the puny god.


4. The Rat Queens (Rat Queens) - This is a complete cheat, but I love these ladies and they are a team.  It's how it works, all or nothing.  They may not actually be heroes and they may have unorthodox methods, but they get the job done.  They would be able to help take out these villains no problem.


5.  Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles) - She might not have any supernatural abilities, but she's got it under control.  Cinder works really well with a crew and this group of heroes will definitely be the crew she needs.  She can use her cyborg aspects to help locate and take on the villains.  They are sure to win.
Source

1 comment:

  1. LOVE.YOUR.TEAM. Harry(naturally) Voldemort or no, if we're saving the world, Harry NEEDS to be there ♥ Rey is a fantastic choice^^ I love her - also I can't wait to see what's in store for her in the next Star Wars!! LOL, that gif of Hulk just BASHING Loki is awesome:D And Cinder is brilliant, supernatural powers or not, she'd be a huge asset. I still need to meet the Rat Queens though...

    ReplyDelete