Sunday, June 19, 2016

Fandom Mashup (#20)


Hosted by Micheline at Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Micheline has come up with a great idea and I can't pass up the opportunity to participate.  Each week Micheline will pose a unique fiction scenario and I will choose 5 characters from 5 different fandoms to help me with the situation.  It's going to be quite fun, I can already tell!

Scenario: In your adventuring, you've decided to take up Sword-Fighting, as one does, to help defend yourself against threats - and dragons.  Who will teach you this noble art?

Inigo Montoya (The Princess Bride) - "Hello.  My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father.  Prepare to die."  This is a man that I want teaching me how to defend myself.


Will Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean) - He studied for years to learn the art of sword fighting and as a blacksmith, he had plenty of time and tools to learn.  He's fueled by his loyalty to others and his talents are not wasted.


Rey (Star Wars) -  She taught herself how to wield her staff with expertise and she is a natural with a lightsaber.  So lightsabers are not technically swords, but they might as well be.  She would be a great teacher, if she decided she wanted to teach someone.


Mulan (Mulan) - She saved China. And she's a total badass. She can skillfully use a sword. Plus, she'll be able to teach me that sweet fan sword move. I've always wanted to learn how to do that!


1 comment:

  1. WILL TURNER! Oh I wish I'd had him on my list too now! He's wickedly skilled, plus he's a pirate and I love him :) I love that you included Rey too, I agree: lightsabers are basically swords and she's a natural!

    ReplyDelete