Sunday, July 24, 2016

Fandom Mashup (#24)

Hosted by Micheline at Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Micheline has come up with a great idea and I can't pass up the opportunity to participate.  Each week Micheline will pose a unique fiction scenario and I will choose 5 characters from 5 different fandoms to help me with the situation.  It's going to be quite fun, I can already tell!

Scenario: You've been busy traveling into other realms in your adventurings - which characters are you hoping to run into?

Logan/Wolverine (X-men) - He may act like he couldn't care less about anyone and everyone, he's a big ball of compassion. He's very heavily guarded, but when he decides he cares for someone, he'll do anything and everything to protect them. Plus, he's just so freaking awesome.


Neville Longbottom (Harry Potter) - My best friend forever and ever. He's so kind and generous and brave. He's 100% himself, because he doesn't know how not to be himself.  I'd love to meet him on his ground and hear all about what he likes most. I have a feeling he'd give an amazing tour of Hogwarts.


Leo Valdez (Heroes of Olympus) - Aside from the fact that he's incredibly funny, he also has a bronze dragon, Festus.  I mean, who wouldn't want to meet him! I'd love a ride on Festus and to see Camp Halfblood.  Plus, I'd love to hear all about his adventures outside the books.
Source
Delilah Dirk (Delilah Dirk) - Okay she is one of the most entertain, badass, ne'er-do-well in recent history. She's always on adventures of the Indiana Jones variety and undoubtedly finds herself in trouble. I'd love to go on one of her adventures and live to tell the tale.


Mr. Penumbra (Mr. Penumbra's 24-hour Bookstore) - He's so strange and weird even his employees don't quite know what to make of him.  I'd love to pick his mysterious mind and learn all about his illusive activities. 

2 comments:

  1. Logan! Oh I love that you picked him! He is totally freaking awesome. As is Neville of course :) Leo was my favorite character in the HoO series so I love how you put him on here too!! I don't know your other two picks but this group seems awesome all around^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Penumbra- such a great pick! That was a fun book... and Logan too. Him and Storm make such a great team- always liked it when they shared the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete