Thursday, September 1, 2016

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #87



hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Who would you rather be friends with Hermione or Ginny?

This is practically an impossible question to ask that. I'd love to be Ginny's friend because she seems like she got into all sorts of adventures outside of what we see. She's very much like Fred and George. I would enjoy some hi-jinx with her and Luna. She's incredibly kind, finds the good in people, especially those who others find strange.  She's outgoing and fiercely loyal.


Hermione would be my book soulmate. I feel like we would constantly be trading book recommendations, gushing passionately over our favorites. She is kind and thoughtful, and an incredible friend to those boys. She fights for what she believes.  All of these things I value in a friend.


I would love to have both of these women as a friend.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more: I want to be friends with both of these girls (AND Luna) for all of the reasons you listed here^^ They're both phenomenal women with so much to offer ♥

    ReplyDelete