Thursday, January 19, 2017

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #94



Would you rather take a class taught by Lockhart or get detention with Filch?

I believe that I would rather endure an annoying, self-centered lecture from Lockhart with the possibility of witnessing him fumble than endure a monotonous, potentially painful and extreme detention with a man who loathes most kids. Filch revels in the idea of causing kids pain and grief. I'm not about to let him enjoy myself at his expense. So give me the self-obsessed, fame-greedy idiot. I'll find a way to make that class entertaining.


1 comment:

  1. Ha! See the way you reasoned this makes me question my own choice! I mean, it was a near impossible question but nonetheless, you make an excellent point. I just worry that a class with Lockhart would cause me to roll my eyes so much, I'd die XD

    ReplyDelete