Thursday, March 9, 2017

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #97

hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

If you could change one thing from book 5, what would it be?

Okay there are so many things that I could change about this book that would make me less frustrated with it. Don't get me wrong I like this book and what it does for the character and plot development of the series (and Ron's quidditch playing.)

I think the thing that makes me the most angry would be the fact that Harry forgets about the mirror that Sirius gives him to communicate. This would have potentially solved so many problems. When Harry sees into the mind of Voldemort, he could have checked the mirror instead of using Umbridge's fireplace.  There is a chance that Kreacher would still answer the mirror instead of Sirius, but highly unlikely since it's in Sirius's bedroom. Everything at the ministry could have been avoided AND Sirius's death might not have needed to happen. Agh!

1 comment:

  1. That damn mirror! Ugh! I think it's supposed to signify that people WILL make stupid mistakes when they panic. And the more they've suffered and lost (like Harry) the more likely they are to panic! Nonetheless I'd give ANYTHING to have Sirius be alive D: Sigh...

    ReplyDelete