Thursday, March 30, 2017

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #99

hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Would you have joined Dumbledore's Army? Even with Umbridge breathing down your neck?

Alright, let me lay it out. I hate Umbridge so much, it wouldn't matter at all what she disapproved of or made "illegal". I would have joined Dumbledore's Army because she forbid it. And if I got caught, it would have been a great moment for me to give her the f-you she deserves.

Aside from that, I would absolutely have joined Dumbledore's Army. To be able to practice with friends in an encouraging environment, one that fosters progress and not humiliation is amazing. Just look at how much progress Neville made when he was in the DA. I would have thoroughly enjoyed that as well as the thrill of sneaking around and not getting caught.  That would have been a highlight.



1 comment:

  1. I was so impressed by how much progress every student in the DA made I can't imagine missing a chance like that either! And sticking it to Umbridge is a bonus ;)

    ReplyDelete