Thursday, July 6, 2017

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #101


hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Would you rather face a dragon or the acromantula?


My absolute first thought was dragon, no doubt dragon.  I think I'm going to stick with that because I don't do spiders.  Ron and I are one and the same in this regard. Giant spiders are even worse.  I know the acromantula can talk, but I'm positive I couldn't talk my way out of an encounter with one of them. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. The dragon isn't much better, but at least the sight of it wouldn't induce fear.



2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of spiders either, giant or tiny, lol. Poor Ron- first having to follow the regular spiders and then coming face to face with a gigantic one and its whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiders seem endlessly more horrifying than dragons don't they?! It might seem silly but I'd be amazed by a dragon, even if it was going to kill me. I'd just be plain horrified of a giant spider o_O

    ReplyDelete