Thursday, August 24, 2017

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #107

hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Would you have joined the Slug Club?

This is an interesting topic. My initial thought is why not. There's part of me that has no interest in being used the way Slughorn tends to use his students. I do not like the idea of being collected, as Dumbledore once so bluntly put it. However, I also know that life is all about the connections you have. So if Slughorn wants me in his club, than why not use that to my advantage. Plus, I think I would enjoy some of the other people in the club, well if it's people like Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. 

1 comment:

  1. The other students involved was a big part of my wanting to join in too! I'm not one to get into clubs like this but with Harry, Hermione and Ginny it could be fun :)

    ReplyDelete